martes, 24 de junio de 2008

Blowin' in Zaragoza with DYLAN

I didn't see Saint Augustine, but I saw Dylan last night.
I was in the first line, having payed only 8 euros. Great!! The master is really good, he played keyboards nicely and of course, harp solos were long and satisfying.
I think it was a hot, great night.
Two thousand people of Dylanites, young and old, but, he was there, saying: Thank you, friennnnds!!!

1. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
2. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
3. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
4. The Levee's Gonna Break
5. Shelter From The Storm
6. Cry A While
7. Just Like A Woman
8. Things Have Changed
9. Beyond The Horizon
10. Honest With Me
11. When The Deal Goes Down
12. Highway 61 Revisited
13. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
14. Summer Days
15. All Along The Watchtower



(encore)
16. Thunder On The Mountain
17. Like A Rolling Stone

No hay comentarios: